GENT is driven by change. Changing your undies, changing the way you shop for undies, and how you feel about them too. We have built a product that you will be proud to wear and now we are improving the shopping experience as well, with a focus on convenience and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a driven, vivacious & passionate individual to join our team and build a strong network with both non-traditional and traditional media publications. Working in a start-up you will get exposed to a variety of roles and experiences helping you grow your skillset. You will be looking to grow your network in the media industry through our trusted and reputable label. We have a mandatory customer focus and you should work well autonomously. Our office is on Somerset place in Melbourne CBD, but happy for remote applicants to apply. We are creating a vibrant team of hard working legends who are passionate about life and value sustainability, No slackers welcome!
Part time minimum of 2 days/week - hours can be worked partially at home and in the office - this is negotiable
Minimum commitment of 3 months
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with your resume, a brief description of why you want the position, what you expect from us and what you want from your career. Be honest with your expectations – just be you.
- Is passionate about building strong networks in the industry
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage communities
- Create content
- Recommend campaigns for user engagement
- Other general tasks as required
- Possesses skills in writing, research, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Required – Blog writing, visual displays, good with people
Preferred – Social Media, Graphic Design, Photo/Videography
Create your own Internship
GENT Underwear is a young new start-up looking for interns. The ideal intern will be passionate about creating positive change, eager to learn, has a passion for social impact and who is an authentic team player.
Our office is based in Melbourne CBD, but we are open to remote applicants for the right persons. The special thing about this un-paid internship is that there is no job description. We want you to create your own by answering the questions below.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Name it – what do you want to do?
- Include the time commitment (length of internship / hours per week)
- What do you want to learn?
- What senior role would you like to get prepared for?
How would you like to spend your first 30 days?
- Get to know our brand
- Be creative and realistic
What’s in it for you?
- Be honest about your wants and expectations
- Test our waters; upon completion of this internship, there may be a longer-term paid role offered. what would you like it to be?
Please submit your application with the subject:
INTERN APLLICATION: YOUR NAME to;
Looking forward to getting to know you better.